A better way to search and load BIM content, GAMUT lets you simultaneously search and load BIM content from multiple libraries. Your internal library as well as any other libraries that you subscribe to are at your fingertips; all without ever leaving Revit. Search, configure and load, all in a single step using the free GAMUT| user app. BIM managers can leverage the free GAMUT| manager tools to index the firm’s content, and if they so choose, collaborate with the world by allowing it to be public
- Search multiple libraries simultaneously… Local, network and web locations can customized to instantly load families, walls, floors, ceilings, roofs, and even materials.
- Preview the data and graphics… Ensure that the content you load is the content you want.
- Configure content before loading into the project… Load only the necessary family types, parameters, and materials to keep your project browser clean and file size small.
- Load everything for your project… Deploy family types, materials, and assemblies simultaneously.
- Stay Productive – Never leave Revit to load families or search for new content again.